Thursday, March 17, 2011

Something Grand

We're BAAAACCCKK! :)

What a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL trip we had!

I can't wait to update you all on our trip to Arizona, but for now I'm just going to give you a little taste." Why?" you ask. Because our good friend Ryan is GETTING MARRIED this weekend in Texas, and I've got to unpack and pack again! :)

Here are a few pictures from our day trip to the Grand Canyon, and how GRAND it was. WOW.


"You have made known to me the path of life, O Lord; you will fill me with JOY in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16:11

Hope your day is filled with something GRAND.

Love,

K

PS- More to come from our trip to Arizona, Ryan's wedding, AND a guest post from Lauren on their trip to visit a couple weekends ago! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment