Friday, March 11, 2011

Girls

I grew up in a family of all girls.





It. Was. Awesome. (right, Dad?)





Granted, my sister and I had our fair share of "cat fights" during our teen years, I wouldn't change it for the world.





You want to know why? My mom and my sister are my two best friends.





Growing up my mom always said, "Friends may come and go, but family will always be there." Why are moms always right?



This picture was taken on our last girls trip, five years ago in New York City.



I am SO excited for this weekend/next week because I get to go on a girls trip with my mom and sister! We are going to Arizona and I can hardly wait. You know what makes it even better? It's going to be in the 80's...jealous? You should be. :)



We're going to go shopping.



We're going to go see the Grand Canyon.



We're going to go shopping.



We're going to drink wine by the pool.



We're going to go shopping.



We're going to get massages and facials.



We're going to go shopping.



We're going to relax.



We're going to go shopping.



We're going to have dance parties and laugh til we cry.



We're going to go shopping.



But most of all, we're going to enjoy every second we get to be together and the blessing God has given us...each other.

Did I mention we're going to go shopping? ;)



Thank you Lord, for my Mom and my Sister.


Hug your sister today. Biological or not. :)

Love,
K


PS- In my last post when I wrote "bumbed" I really meant "bummed". Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment