Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Dad,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On this blessed day, a few years ago... (or so) ;)...you were born. It was a good day.

You showed the world the true meaning of adorable.

Seriously...please be cuter. I'd like to see you try.



You also showed the world what mischievous looks like.



The tie makes all the trouble you got into, okay. :)

Thank you for being born.

Thank you for TRULY being, the most WONDERFUL Dad a girl could ever ask for. (and more)

I am reminded, daily, how blessed I am to have a Dad like you.

Thank you for loving me UNCONDITIONALLY since the day I was born.



Additionally, thank you for your genes...because I was a pretty cute baby, too. :)

Thank you for being a Christ follower, and for faithfully serving and leading our family...day in and day out.



Thank you for ALWAYS being intentional with the time we spent together, and thank you for including me in your life passions and adventures.

Thank you for investing in me.



And thank you for treating my husband the same...



Thank you for being goofy, and teaching me it's OK to do the same. :)



THANK YOU! For loving mom, and treating her like the queen she is. Thank you for being an example of what a humble, gracious and godly husband looks like.



Thank you for being a master story-teller



Thank you for being a teacher.




Thank you for teaching me mad skillz on the dance floor. ;)



and for always making me feel like a princess, always.



Thank you for believing in me, and thank you for my education.



Thank you for standing in the "doorway" when Jen and I started dating these guys. Thank you for interrogating them and putting them through a rigorous approval process. Thank you for caring enough to do so.



Additionally, thank you for approving of them and loving them as if they were your own sons.


Thank you for loving my sister.



And thank you for loving me.




Happy Birthday, Dad.

You. Are. The. Best.

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment