Tuesday, April 19, 2011

GREAT NEWS!

I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL!



Here's the proof! Yes I look tired, that's because I am tired. ;) Annndd, my contacts are sucking big time. Feels like they're on fire, but that's a whole'nother story.




Sending back my acceptance letter and a big fat check to reserve my spot. Okay, it wasn't that big...



My precious hubs surprised me with a beautiful plant after I opened my letter. He was the one who picked up the mail and said he was "banking" on the fact that the envelope was big and heavy. Logical thought. :) He got me this pretty plant because he said I need something pretty and peaceful to look at while I study. What a thoughtful guy.

PS- The picture doesn't do it justice.




SO!!! On another note! There's lots going on around here. I've got two more weeks left of nannying Caleb. While that's happening we've got the following things going on: Easter this weekend, garage sale next weekend, and I've got a hefty list of things to do before I start school. One of which is setting up an office area for myself in the basement so I can study. I found a few pictures of spaces that I love and inspire me in creating a study space. What do you think?


LOVE the color scheme. The "therapist" lounge chair added to the affect. ;)



Rustic, but clean and simple.

This one is my FAVORITE! Yep, it is.

I'll keep you updated. I'm sure whatever I set up wont be near as awesome as these spaces, but it's great for inspiration, yea?


Thanks so much to everyone who was praying for us and support us. You guys mean the world to us and we are so blessed by each and every one of you!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Love,
K

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie! That is awesome! And I LOVE the third office pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new office nook sis!! I am SO proud of you and SO excited for you!! God has great things in store for you. I just know it. You rock!!

    ReplyDelete