Friday, January 29, 2010

A snowy Friday=Perfect hunting weather?! :)


Well folks, it's official. My father has completely brainwashed my husband (and many of his friends and entire family) with hunting. Fortunatley I grew up with this crazy concept and am quite use to big burly men walking around the house dressed from head to toe in camo and orange. So, it's no surprise to me that Jonny spends his precious friday's that he get off every other week to go hunting or spend time in a related activity. Today it snowed here, nothing to write home about-just some flurries. But they still went out in the 5 degree weather to shoot them some birdies! I'd say they had some success, 14 birds they saw and they got every single one of them! My Dad's english setter, Lucy, did a great job finding the birds for the boys. Enjoy the pics!


You may not recognize that man, but it indeed that is my husband.
Lucy Jane the dog. It's pretty funny when it snows she is really hard to see because she's all white with dark grey and brown spots. Don't worry-Dad's got an orange hunting vest for her. He wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Jonny and Lucy



Here birdy birdy birdy!!!


I'll have you know that after I went off to college my Dad missed me so much that he went and bought a dog to replace me. ;)




Time to clean the birds! They are actually quite delicious!





No comments:

Post a Comment