Thursday, January 28, 2010

Safe

I can't help but think lately how discouraging life can be. Maybe it's because being a recent college graduate has me thinking about other things than just school work and having fun. There are so many things that my mind tends to wander to and worry about. But, I am encouraged every day that God is with me ALWAYS and his mercies are NEW every morning! How amazing is that?! Jonathan will be the first to tell you, I'm not one to speak many words (which is kind of ironic that I started this blog) :)but words effect my heart especially through music. There is a Phil Wickham (we all know I'm a Phil fan) song out on the radio right now that literally brings me to tears pretty much everytime I hear it. I hope these words bless your day as they do mine. It is such a great reminder of how the Lord is with us always no matter what we're going through.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDk7zoCJfFk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6c3CYdqTG8

Copy and paste the links to your web browser!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song. I was blessed. Thanks for sharing sis! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete