Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meet me in St. Louis

Jonny and I were so happy to be able to get away for a few days over New Years. We went to the wonderful city of Saint Louis and had so much fun! Its so awesome to be able to explore new things and places with your best friends. We had lots of laughs and met lots of great people. Oh, we probably ate a lot of good food, too :) Enjoy the pictures!

In front of the arch! I'm kind of scared of it, but Jonny (of course) thinks it is an engineering masterpiece. (which it is) :)
He's so strong! ;)

New Years Eve in the lobby of our hotel in Union station! We went to eat at a wonderful seafood resteraunt called Landry's. Delish!

One of my favorite things about St. Louis! All the gorgeous churches! This one here is across the highway from the Lemp Mansion.



Lauren's Aunt, Carolyn. She was sweet enough to show Jonny and I around New Years Eve day. We learned a lot and she was so much fun to be with!




On top of the stable microbrewery overlooking the old Lemp brewery!





yummy crepes at the rooster! Thanks for the suggestion Lash!






2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Two posts in one week. This is quite a treat for me. I love seeing you guys so happy and enjoying this new thing for you called marriage. You are too cute and you picked out a good hubby too! Love you and of course miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Meet me in St. Louie...looks like yall had a blast. Glad you got to meet my crazy Aunt Carlo and see the Lemp! Next time I'm coming with yall.

    ReplyDelete