Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. My sister and her husband came to visit from South Carolina and we got to hang out at "The Lake" most of the weekend. I realize I'm about a week late in posting these pictures, but better late than never...right?!

I'm trying a new photo collage program so we'll see how these turn out. I'm worried I did something wrong to affect the picture quality. If that's the case, my sincere apologies. :)


Thursday night we grilled and celebrated my dad's day of birth. We also got to see our great friends, Megan and Justin, who we haven't seen in almost a year! They are dear friends and we are so excited for them and their "soon to be" little baby girl!


Friday, we ventured up to "The Lake" and had some fun. This "fun" included two rather rambunctious puppies, Lady and Pete, as well as LOTS of food eating, attempted snake killing, napping, Frisbee playing, and PLENTY of swimming...(because it was hotter than Haiti out there!)

Saturday night we went out to a family friends house on Lake Winnebago. It was a gorgeous night, minus the 110% humidity. We enjoyed a boat ride out on the Lake and then "partied it up" at the yacht club.



And....somehow I managed to leave my camera at home for that ACTUAL 4th of July day. Which means I have absolutely no pictures from our time spent with my in-laws at the lake. And this is very sad because that means you're missing out on adorable pictures of Caleb in his American flag over-alls. I know...it's no good.



That is all.


God bless America!


Love,

K





No comments:

Post a Comment