Tuesday, June 22, 2010

God Gave Me You

If I were stranded on a desert island I would take a few things with me. My husband, a fishing pole, my bible, and two CD's. What two CD's you ask? Well that's simple Dave Barnes and Phil Wickham. Some of you may already know, I love these artists! I discovered their talent while I was in college (maybe that's why I love them so much, who knows). First I found Dave Barnes through my roommate, Danielle Pape. Jonathan and I had only been dating for a few months and we listened to his music all the time together. I love how music can ignite such special memories in your brain. Listening to Dave NEVER gets old. I love his music so much that we danced our "first dance" as a married couple to Dave Barnes, " I have and I always will". And at our wedding we had Phil Wickham's "Divine Romance" sung by Emmy Lutz. I wish I had a way of posting the video because she did an amazing job.

I recently heard Dave's newest single why visiting Phil at Kamp. Needless to say Dave did it again! Another amazing song. Enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7M7cJ4DydQ&feature=player_embedded#!

No comments:

Post a Comment