Saturday, April 17, 2010

6 Months and Counting... :)

Wow! I can't believe that today marks the day that I have been married to my best friend for SIX MONTHS! That's half a year! I know to all you pro's out there... (holla out to my parents, married for 30 years, The Crabtree's married for 35 years) 6 months is nothing. But, we think it's pretty awesome! :) We feel so blessed to have such incredible parents to exemplify Godly and loving marriages!
This morning I woke up to my husband (and precious dog) at my bedside, with breakfast! I LOVE breakfast in bed, it's one of my favorite things! It's crazy to think all that has happened just in 6 months, the good and the bad! We've gotten to travel, became an Aunt and Uncle, gotten a dog, learned how to be homeowners, and so much more! Here are some pics from our first 6 months of marriage that I love.
Jonny and I on our honeymoon in St. Lucia. We miss that place everyday and can't wait to go back again. What a magical place!
Our first Christmas together as a married couple!
New Years Eve in St. Louis! What a great trip to just get-a-way! We had such a great time, St. Louis is an incredible city!

The birth of our first nephew, Caleb Xavier!

Trip to Florida for Jonathan's job.

In Houston for the sweet sixteen and elite eight! Sic'em Bears!

Dave Matthews came out with a new single right around the time that we got married, and everytime I hear it, as cheesy as it sounds, I feel on top of the world. Everyday I thank the Lord for my amazing husband. Marriage truely is one of God's greatest gifts. I love spending everyday with my best friend!

"You and Me" By Dave Matthews Band

"We can always look back at what we did

All these memories of you and me baby

But, right now it's you and me forever

And you know we could do better than anything we did

You know that you and me, we could do anything

You and me together, we could do anything baby,

you and me together, yea, yea"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you too!! And way to go Jonny on the breakfast in bed surprise! Loved all the pics from the first 6. Wishing you many more blessed 6 months of marriage.

    ReplyDelete