Friday, February 19, 2010

FLO RIDA!

Jonathan had the opportunity recently to go to Florida for a project of his he had been working on at work. Not only was it cool that he got to go to Florida, but he got to take me too! We're setting the standard very high for future business trips...:) It was great just to get away and rest. I literally did nothingwhile he was at the power plant and it was awesome! But, I've come to the realization that I need to get better at taking pictures! So I'm sorry there are only a few! Enjoy!

Brrr...windy....OCEAN!
At a beach off of Port St. Lucie, it was sunny but cool and windy. :( We were still happy to see the sunshine! (and be outside for more than 5 seconds!)

Jonny and (I) were bored at this museum that we paid for and it ended up being under construction, so he built this BU out of lego things in the gift shop. :) He loves his bears!


No comments:

Post a Comment