Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Texas- Refresh our SOUL!

This weekend Jonny and I took a little jaunt down to Dallas to surprise a dear friend of ours (I'll refer to him as TCoop) on his birthday. Thanks to his lovely girlfriend, Lindsay and our wonderful friends- the surprise was a success!

The gang outside of BJ's after stuffing ourselves! SOOO good!

Bec, Linds, and I after go carts- I may have looked like a grandma driving but it was fun.... i think?

TCoop, Jonny, Geef, and Kimmel after go carts- they had way too much fun :)

On our way out of the park, TCoop and Kimmel decided to drop (free falling, might I add) from this mightifully engineered masterpiece.Getting all hooked in- Kimmel is looking a little destressed. Possibly asking himself "what the heck am I doing?"

Oh how we have missed Mexican Food!Geef and AjGreat Friends- Kimmel, Al, and Geef! It was so great to see you Al, I'm glad you were able to join us!TCoop being serrenaded for his birthday! "How many engineers does it take to figure out how to split a bill?" -Lindsay

We had such a wonderful trip! Thanks to all our friends and their families who hosted us while we were visiting! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again soon! October is SO close!

1 comment: